Liposuction is one of the most famous cosmetic operations, because it solves the worst problems that many of us face, namely the problem of excess fat which is undesirable to have a perfect body.
Conditions for doing this process:
- The process is used to sculpt the body and redistribute fat.
- The patient must have good health.
- The patient is older than 18 years.
- The body should be suitable and the concentration of fat is in certain areas.
- The patient doesn’t get the desired results by diet or exercise
- This surgery isn’t done to treat obesity or lose weight.
- Diabetics, immune impairment, and vascular disease patients such as coronary artery disease which prevent the patients from this operation.
- Obese people.
- Lack of elasticity of the skin prevents us from doing this process. The flabby and slanting skin which cause the patient to do to another process to tighten the skin.
- This process is not done for elderly.
How long does liposuction take in Turkey?
- Liposuction is a delicate and difficult process, so the efficacy of a doctor here is a prerequisite for success.
- We are talking here about some suction operations that may take hours.
- Especially in cases of suction in the abdomen where is the largest accumulation of fat, and the approximate duration of these operations between 60 minutes and 4 hours.
- The duration varies depending on the doctor’s efficiency, and the efficiency of the suction device, as well as the place where the fat is extracted from it
Is the process of liposuction dangerous?
- Many people ask this question.
As modern medicine advances, the side effects and risks of this process have begun to fade.
- But doctors are advised not to resort to such operations only after trying other methods without surgical intervention, like the other operations that have many advantages, as well as have defects and side effects.
- But the development of modern surgical methods has greatly reduced the risk of surgery.
- We will remind you of some risk, temporary side effects, and permanent
Liposuction operations in Turkey for the elderly:
In advanced centers such as the GUIDE Medical Center, the risk that can occur in the case of Turkey’s liposuction is known.
Therefore, it should be noted that this type of cosmetic surgery is not done for elderly, because the skin loses its flexibility, which leads to disastrous results in the case of liposuction was made for the elderly, especially gaps and bruises, which will be very significant
Some uses of the process:
- Primarily used to improve the overall appearance of a person who suffers from accumulation of fat in specific places.
- Gynecomastia: the accumulation of fat in men at the chest significantly.
- Lipid trichomoniasis syndrome: the accumulation of fat in specific areas of the body.
- Weight loss after obesity: where excessive skin and abnormalities that occur, because of the loss of a large weight so this process is used to treat some cases to correct anomalies
The difference between cellulite removal and liposuction in Turkey:
Many people confuse between the two types of cosmetic operations:
- The first is the removal of cellulite, which involves the removal of fatty aggregates accumulated in the subcutaneous layer, but mainly using laser technology.
The second is liposuction, which occurs in large fat accumulation, and through a cannula attached to a suction device that withdraws the fat.
Thus, this process is not related to the removal of cellulite
First: Pre-operation phase:
- The patient visits us at GUIDE Medical Center, meets the specialist, talks to him about his desire to perform liposuction, and the reason for his desire.
- The doctor gives the patient to certain tests that he will make to make sure that he is suitable for this operation.
- The doctor determines if you are ready to perform the operation.
- It also gives you some instructions such as stopping some treatments, or keeping away from some habits as you need it.
- In the case of anemia, the doctor will prescribe some treatments that will support you iron to get rid of the problem before the operation.
- GUIDE Medical Center will provide you with a form to sign prior to the procedure for approval of risks, benefits and process alternatives
- The doctor will explain the procedure.
- It will also show you the type of anesthesia you will undergo during the procedure.
- The doctor draws special marks on the patient’s body to locate the operation.
- The selected area of the operation is filmed to illustrate the difference before, and after the operation
- The doctor will determine if the patient can leave the center on the same day as the procedure or will have to stay at the center for one night or more after the operation, depending on the amount of fat that has been suctioned, as well as the condition of the patient.
- Some bruising may occur under the skin in the area where the operation took place. This is a normal symptom and gradually disappears within one week of the operation.
- The doctor is advised to rest during the 24 hours following the operation.
- The feeling of laziness and inactivity during the first two days after the operation is normal, because of the loss of a large amount of fluids, and blood.
- Fluid, lost blood is compensated by drinking plenty of juices and fluids.
- Drink plenty of water to rid the body of anesthesia and fluid recovery.
- The doctor describes some antibiotics, painkillers that help the patient to recover, and lack of pain due to the process.
- Keep away from drugs, and painkillers that cause blood flow
What is the type of anesthesia?
- Total anesthesia:
Because of the long duration of liposuction in Turkey, and because the process requires deep entry into the subcutaneous layer, the best anesthesia in this case is total anesthesia.
- Local anesthesia:
In other cases where liposuction is performed from the thighs or torso, lumbar anesthesia can be performed, and long-term operations are done by mixing a local anesthetic such as lidocaine with adrenaline, which acts as a vasodilator, Leading to no major hemorrhage during the operation, a method that has been increasing in recent years as it allows for a shorter stay in the center or hospital
Risks and side effects of liposuction:
There are some side effects that may appear after the process of liposuction, which does not affect the health, and also fade away from the passage of time, whatever the short, or long, the most prominent of which:
Sensory numbness may occur in areas where liposuction has been performed, making the patient lose sensation in these areas with the possibility of nerve irritation.
- Agitation: Usually occurs with cases involving anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as aspirin, and patients who tend to bleed.
- Blood-laden liquids: coming out from the process openings. This symptom lasts for about a week after the operation, and disappears on its own.
- Skin surface irregularity: rarely occurs, and is temporary, but some cases may be persistent causing them to resort to an operation to remove
There are also some risks that may affect health, but rare, and the most serious:
Skin abnormalities: This is due to lack of elasticity of the skin, or because of the uneven removal of fat, the skin appears to be wavy.
Skin irritations: Skin irritations may occur although they are rare, but there is a possibility that they will occur, making the patient need to undergo another procedure to remove them, which may cause scarring as an effect.
- Lidocaine toxicity: Lidocaine is a good narcotic for such an operation. It is injected with a saline solution under the patient’s skin. If this material exceeds the required quantity, it may cause poisoning to the patient, causing it to feel tingling or numbness, and may cause loss of consciousness.
- Pulmonary embolism: occurs due to leakage of some fat to the blood vessels, allowing the passage to the lungs, leading to a drop in pressure, or feeling shortness of breath.
- Cardiac or renal problems: due to changes in the level of fluid in the body.
- Holes in the internal organs: rare, but occur if the bottle enters the deep and puncture the organs, which requires surgical intervention
- There is no specific price for this process.
- The doctor will determine the areas where the operation will take place.
- The doctor therefore determines the cost.
- The cost of the operation can only be determined after a visit by the doctor
Some questions you can ask your doctor:
- Can the wrinkles be eliminated by injecting the fat that has been removed in the wrinkles?
- Does the operation cause a risk to the patient?
- Can skin loose during operation be tightened?
- How is liposuction done?
- Does the process affect the weight?
- Which method is better for conventional or laser? What is appropriate for the patient?
- How do I avoid side effects?
- Stomach tuck.
- Tummy tuck.
- Hair transplant .
- Remove excess hair.
- Neck lift/Tighten up the neck
And other cosmetic operations
With advances in modern medicine, liposuction has become one of the easiest and most popular operations in the world to get rid of excess fat and get a harmonious body
Because it is a magic solution, you only have to spend a few hours at GUIDE Medical Center for liposuction, to get rid of excess fat